Pages

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy New Year 2014

Finally!! The end of 2013, now moving on to 2014. I wasn't actually really that excited about 2014 to be honest hehehe, but I wish those who excited about it; have a great time! :)

Recap 2013, it was a great year. Nothing big happened (no, I'm not married yet.....boipren pun teda woi) but somehow growing up made me feel that 2013 taught me a lot about life. I'm in a phase where I'm letting myself more open to the doors in front of me, I learn more behaviors, I meet more people, and my perspective to life changed. I'm still the same old me, Hanis who scared of the dark (like seriously), who laughed at any jokes no matter how lame it is, who is being weird at all times. I am still that crazy and weird girl despite the maturity.

It was actually my most frightened year where I finally at the end of my study year where I have to go to real school, practice what I learned in college and apply teaching to real students. In fact, right after I received the letter for practicum, I was trembling, and I cried because I was so afraid of going to the school alone. yes. alone. I was the only practicum students in that school at that time. my friends and I were separated due to different choices of school. I know I might sound sissy or you can say I'm not standing on my own two feet, I felt that way too, but you know what? I pull through anyway. Yes I cried because it was hard, I sobbed because I was doing all the hard work alone and there times where I get sick and insomnia, but I did my job anyway, I push harder, I finish what I suppose to do because I know no one will be there for me to finish my work other than myself. I see that now. I realized it.

By the end of 2013 too I learned a little about health. My awful working condition left behind unwanted fats all over my body that needed to be shed. I was so stressed up by the way I weight and look, I decided to change. I never felt so motivated that by the end of 2013, I shed 5kg within 3 months. My reason? to fit my dinner dress. haha. hey it fits okay! My friends were shocked to see me since they haven't seen me for weeks before the dinner. Ingat aku xble kurus ka? pirrah! haha. My mum xpercaya I can shed that much, she even mocked me around few months earlier and said I am fat and can never be slim. Her words sure cuts deep and I said to myself

"I'll show you guys what you think I can't do" and booyyy I make them drop their jaws.. okay maybe not drop to the grounds, just to their laps. hahahaha. over plak kalo ke tanah. I just shed few 5kg, there's a lot more to do in 2014.

so yeah, this year was a year to get better. To wake up everyday and have some reason to stay alive. I'm praying all my wishes to Allah and pray, pray, pray that this year would make me a better person. Although I will be growing in this process, I am still me. the same old Hanis Arifah that you know. :)

oh gosh I mumble a lot. sorry, but thanks for reading! haha. have a great year, everyone. muah!


No comments: