Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

a thank you note to wonderful friend :)

mark this on your calender! 24 APRIL --- know what that is? its my birthday!! hahaha. last sunday (24/04/2011) was my birthday and exactly 12am that night i received my most exciting birthday wishes from friends. so to reply those wishes, here are something to those who wishes me birthday that day :).... *read!*

only once in a year you get the chance to celebrate the date where you get to breath for the first time, to see world differently, and that is on your birthday!! I am grateful enough to God for giving me another chance to walk on this land and to feel everything through my complete senses. (intro ba dulu....hihi)

so by this chance that i have (since there are tons of books waiting for me T_T ) i would like to THANK to all my friends that have wished for my birthday today, willing to give your effort to write on my 'dinding' just to wish me birthday. hahaha. i know some do remember, and some are just 'ternampak-event' and then remember or some just wish because of the event. haha. that's okay. we all busy with life, and we're just being human; that tends to forget. :P

no matter what your intention, i would like to THANK YOU for being a good friend. its good to know that there are some people that always remember you, and keep you in their heart (and head!) ;P

so THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart for all the wishes. THANK YOU for making me feel good throughout the day. this is the only thing i could do to pay back the effort from you guys. (sorry tidak dpt spen kek, tggu sa kaya la keh! hehehe)

wishing all the best for those who's having examss (like me huhuhu)

aaaannnd lebiu oll!! <3 <3


-hanis-

"It isn’t what you have in your pocket that makes me thankful, but what you have in your heart ;)"

*copy from my facebook notes.*

Thanks again to all who had wishes me that day. i still got wishes even though its already 25th. I really appreciate it guys.... thanks a lot. pray me for my exams. 


love you guys!! ;)
  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

weii, we are sharing the same birthday date!!