Pages

Thursday, May 7, 2009

~1.2.3.4~

there's only,
1 thing
2 do
3 words
4 you...

I LOVE YOU~

there's only
1 way
2 say..those
3 words,
thats what I do...

I LOVE YOU~
i dedicate this..
to my mumy for this mother's day,
to my dady for his birthday,
to my best buddies just to express how much i miss them,
to him..to...saje2 jer..ehek :D
to my little brother for being cute ;)
to my sister for her success,
to my cat (prince charming) dat i love so much,
to my teachers for tought me to be successful
to my friends for being supportive,
to all... all that keep this world going on..
and last but not least,
to myself that will never give up on anything
and fight to the very last breath!!

2 comments:

Noraisyah N. said...

anis...dont die~~~
theehee..
XOXO

cik.arifah. said...

ishk..ishk...
gudbye WORLD!!~~